Friday 17 October 2008

'Tagged!!!'

Eyes
that intruded my heart,
injected the venom of love.
Infected and passive,
I became.
Too strong, his looks
Too weak, I became.

Gentle
as he behaved,
melted my frigid senses.
Insane and anxious,
I became.
Too placid , his gestures
Too sleepless, I became.

Aura
that he bore,
electrified my spirit .
Amazed and dazzled,
I became.
Too vigorous, his energy
Too charged, I became.

Smile
that flowered the mind,
spread my hopes in life.

No more, I would dare to write...
Can't you see?
I'm already tagged by his love!!!

3 comments:

A Liberated Soul said...

Shrishti only love could have made you write this.

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

I wish I could live in this hallucination forever!!!

Thankx for ur views!!!

ankur said...

amazing work...brilliant...U can check my blog at just-afew-thoughts.blogspot.com