Wednesday 3 June 2009

Filthy Me

I smelled of cigarettes.
My hair greasy, my eyes
tired of sleepless nights,
my bad breathe of garlic and
onions, my skin dusty, my fingers
coloured with blue ink, my nails
bitten and unpolished, my sweat
with inflicting odor of rum and whisky,
my body dark and scars scattered
all over. And you said,
‘You are beautiful!’

I simply smiled.
Thought to myself.
‘You are a fool.
You not know how to
approach your
yearning lust to a woman.’
And I smiled again,
blowing the smoke on his face.

7 comments:

lizzie said...

wonderful...so expressive!

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ lunatic

I'm glad you liked it friend. :)

A Liberated Soul said...

That was a blow on the face gurl. Good one! Has it all.

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ my soul

Yeah, It is a blow indeed. :)

mrniiiceguy said...

I liked souls comment ...

But what if she really sowed more than seeds of just lust ... what if the heart is opening up ?

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ mrniiiceguy

She sowed nothing.
Again, you are reading between the lines. :)

My idea is straight and nothing more to it. :)

A Liberated Soul said...

Hehe...You know it!