Sunday 16 December 2007

'You' n 'Me'


"Out of the blue,you fell on my laps...
You were sobbing,your hands close to your chest...
I ran my fingers through your hair.
You felt relieved,dint you?
As your tears made my thighs wet,
my teardrops were finding refuge on your forehead...
We both sobbed and caressed for hours...
You turned your face and stared at my eyes...
They were glittering, as if i accepted your silent proposal...
Soon your sorrows pressed my lips, so did mine on your's...
Our life blossomed on our sorrows!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This poem is so nice....so impossibly beautiful..your words..and so brilliant..

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ nisha

Thank you dear..

It had to b as romantic as the situation.

RizLee said...

nice one.. so romantic too.. :)

Jasmine Rahul said...

Very romantic

mrniiiceguy said...

out of the blue ? ... hmmn ... not conviced ...