Sunday 16 December 2007

Journey of tears!!!









Thunder fighting with lightning...
A war in which victory was ultimately for the monsoon
It was monsoon and the rain was drenching
the earth, my village, my house
The monsoon was drenching me and my life
With it's each drop over me,
I was feeling heavy, tamped down into the earth
Each drop was injecting sweet poison
of love and pain over me...
I stood there for hours
My tears were merging into the rain
shooting for the sea at the end...
where it would join the salty tears
of a million people!!!
The monsoon would take
each drop of somebody’s tear
to mould the sea...
The final destination of sorrows
which harmoniously surround the globe...
which taste the salt of tears forever and ever
till the world exists!!!!

1 comment:

mrniiiceguy said...

hmmmn ... great thought ... journey of a drop of tear to the see ...