Monday 1 June 2009

Eyes

When you looked at me,
I jumped into your shiny eyes.
In that white creamy pool,
I swam for hours,
exploring it’s black deep annular depths.
I played with the soft red and blue
creepers in the creamy pool.
When you looked away
I was drenched by your love.
I longed for you to look at me again.
Your each glance was like
the wild waves hitting a shore.
Left with froths of love,
I bathed in it fancily.
Your eyes stabbed my heart,
took out the hidden desires
with your sharp edged looks.

Now I bleed.
Bleed, for I miss those sparkling eyes.
It never shines like that anymore.
Where has the magic gone, my love?
Did I kill it with my deep sighs,
over the long turmoil years of pain?
Or did you hide it within
your esoteric unexplored voidness?

I beg you.
Let me see that magic in your eyes again.
I beg you.
Only once, if not for me for anyone you feel.
Or don’t you feel it anymore?
I just wish to see that sparkly look.
And I may die peacefully
For your soul shows itself in it !

5 comments:

peter ivan said...

words some time fall off and just a smile would engulf the feeling..
and let me say i smiled ....

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ peter

And I smiled , seeing your comment. :)

mrniiiceguy said...

So this guy had sparkling eyez and then he lost the sparkle ... interesting ...

do you remeber the other story you told us ... were the little girl asks the bearded guy ???

I cant really wish for the sparkle to return ? can i ???

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ mrniiiceguy

YES, he had a sparkling eyes but not for the reason the girl had it. This sparkle gave light & life to his eyes. :)

Yes, i do remember the little girl and the old man.

Thank you for ur comments.

Jasmine Rahul said...

Lovely poem.Can't explain wht i felt reading it