Friday 28 March 2008

"SUNSHINE"













It was a place
that never saw sun.
A place from
which I wished to run.

Run away!!!
To a land of sunshine.

Heating
my skin,flesh and blood.
Making
energy and spirit, flow like flood.

Run away!!!
To a land of sunshine.

Watching,
dew drops settling on green hoods.
rays of light taking over the woods.
desires of people making groovy moods.

Entwined so much with life,
I could never run.
Fleeting from the darkling land,
I had nothing to be won.

Though I hoped,
someday, sun would shine this end.
And it did!!!

A day,
sun rose ultimately,
giving all the hopes,
that never drops!!!

4 comments:

veer said...

"A Unique Composition" was good one..read that from orkut...and so was SPARK...definition and interlinking of poetry and music& nature..is quite wonderful in ur works..do carry on ur work..and well u can start a blog on music ..understanding ur depth of emotion for it and ur understanding of music itself...

cheers,
veerabahu

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

Thankx veer.. Music is my life n love... So is nature!!!

Starting a blog on music i'm not sure of until now... May be in the future.

Glad that u liked my work.

Safe Surfer said...

Like how you write, I recognise the melancholy in it or is it an echo of this Belgian weather ...

God bless,

Srishti Padathiyaar said...

@ safe surfer

You are right..the belgian weather often puts me down for no reason.. :)